Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

training certificate

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

training certificate

Postby unlucky » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:09 pm

regarding residency training license tranfer in same state. I have resigned to my residency in july with two weeks of joining, now I got another position in same state. I didnt inform the new program about my resignation and my licence status is acknowledgement letter.Should I apply for transfer or should I apply fresh again.Do I need to mention in the license application that I have resigned.

Any help.Thanks in advance.
unlucky

Re: training certificate

Postby anatolyk » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 am

Yes, you need another license because your it is for a specific institution.
Yes, you must mention your previous experience/license in the new application. This will come up if you you are applying in the same state. This will come up even if you are applying out of state when your resident salary gets processed by medicare.
anatolyk

Postby unlucky » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Dear ANATOLYK,
you are right.Now after I mentioned it, program director with drawn his offer because I didn,t tell him in the beginning in my resume.
what should I do now
unlucky

Postby anatolyk » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 pm

keep trying. There are no other options.
anatolyk

Postby AnanyaAWS » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 am

Amazon Web Services (AWS)is a dynamic, growing business unit within Amazon.com. AWS is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely host your applications. Credo Systemz provides the best AWS Training to get your certifications easily.

AWS Training with Placements: 

Credo Systemz, Velachery/OMR is the best Amazon Web Services Certification Training ranked by more than 2000+ certified candidates all over India. Our Amazon Web Services® training program includes all the important services to do your aws certifications easily.  Our Amazon Web Services Course Fees is very normal which anyone can pay after the first class with satisfaction if you are not satisfied with the training then it will be refunded. 

We were also providing AWS Training as weekend, weekday and online session as well.  Book a free demo session to understand our quality of the training. 
AnanyaAWS

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Share your "bad" story